Top Places to Get Married in White County
The Tippecanoe Country Club is the most elegant, romantic and historic venue in White County and surrounding areas. The setting is a classic format that offers the Exquisite Ballroom and also the Lower Hall which is adorned with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Lake Shafer. The Lower Hall is perfect for a rehearsal dinner, an intimate wedding ceremony or even a private business meeting. Directly off of the Event Center, is a large deck that can host your wedding ceremony or outdoor festive activity.
Tippecanoe Country Club offers a private Bridal Suite and a Man Cave locker facility perfect for accommodating you on your big day. Our Event Coordinator, Margo Duffey, will ensure your event is a success.
Be it parties, weddings, meetings, conferences, concerts, reunions or a personal occasion of any kind, the Tippecanoe Country Club is the perfect place for your next event. For more info, please contact Brittany Lintner (Events Coordinator) at (574) 583-8555 or click on the button below.
VENUE SPACES AVAILABLE
- FULL VENUE SPACE (Seats 400 guests)
recommended for weddings
- DECK AREA (seats 50 guests)
perfect setting for bridal/baby showers or intimate parties
- LOWER LEVEL (seats 120 guests)
great space for reunions, birthday parties, meetings or open houses. Private space with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the lake.
- UPPER LEVEL (Seats 220 guests)
this space offers plenty of room for any even thatt a speaker will be attending with a larger group
- CORPORATE MEETING SPACE (Seats 25 guests)
This space offers a large screen T.V for presentations along with a private setting.
- Custom planning and building of your event
- Full service catering
- Every menu is custom built around your wants and needs for your event. We offer anything from light appetizers to a sit down plated and served meal.
- Full bar
- Full Staff
- Full decorating /set-up for any event
- Bridal Suite
- Assistance obtaining items needed for your event; i.e. photo booth
- Table linens
- Cloth napkins
- Table settings
- White lighted ceiling drapes-White lighted backdrop/head table and cake table
- Square tables, seating up to 250 guests
- Round tables seating up to 60 guests
- Vendor to obtain additional tables and seating when necessary
- Contact information for D.J’s, Bakeries, Photographers, room accommodations for guests etc.
- Wedding Ceremony on the Golf Course/in venue/on spacious deck
- Coordinating the day of your event
- Assistance planning photos on the golf course
- Complete clean up of event/includes any items of yours do not have to be removed until the day after the event and will be gathered by the TCC staff
Event end time is 1:00 am, we want you to enjoy your special occasion to the fullest.